ISCEON® MO59 is an efficient and cost-effective, non-ozone-depleting HFC retrofit refrigerant for R-22 in direct expansion air conditioning. Best suited to replace R-22 in small A/C (<15kW) systems.
» ISCEON® MO59 Case Histories
- Split air conditioning systems
- Note: for water chillers ISCEON® MO29 is recommended
- Provides efficient and cost-effective retrofits
- Non-ozone-depleting HFC retrofit refrigerant
- Compatible with traditional lubricants. In most cases, no change of lubricant type during retrofit is required.
- Enables the continued use of existing equipment
- ASHRAE safety classification of A1 (refer to AS-1 bulletin and MSDS)
- Lower discharge temperature and pressure vs. R-22—likely to prolong the life of the compressor
- Has been shown to offer energy savings in some systems
ISCEON MO59 is compatible with traditional and new lubricants, including mineral oil, alkylbenzene, and polyol ester. In most cases, no change of lubricant type during retrofit is needed. Refer to the ISCEON® MO59 Retrofit Guidelines for more details.