Procedures for Returning Recovered Refrigerant
Two Options for Returning Recovered Gas
- Complete and submit the online Bill-of-Lading (BOL) at refrigerants.dupont.com/manage22.
- Call 877-662-4322 to have a Reclaim Representative complete and submit the BOL for you.
Note: Place a checkmark on the BOL if you would like Refrigerant ID tags sent to you.
Freight Minimums and Shipping Instructions
Detailed Instructions to Complete the Online BOL
- You will receive by e-mail:
a. BOL with Return Authorization (RA) # assigned
b. Assigned Carrier
c. Scheduled pick-up date
- You will receive by Express Mail:
o Refrigerant ID tag, one for each cylinder is sent when requested on the BOL
-- Attach tag with appropriate refrigerant type to each cylinder
|The BOL must be completed in a 12-hour time period, otherwise, it will time-out and you will be required to re-enter the information.
||Open the DuPont Refrigerant Reclaim web page at www.refrigerants.dupont.com/manage22 and click on the "online BOL" link listed along the right navigation bar.
||Complete top section of the BOL. Required fields identified with a red "*": "Date" (use drop-down calendar), "Customer PO," "From" (Distributor Name), "Contact Name" (person completing the form), "Phone," "Address" (Ship from), "E-mail" (separate multiple addresses with a comma) and "Signature of Consigner" (person completing the form).
||Click Complete "Materials" section:
- Click on "Add." The "Add Materials" window will open to select refrigerant types.
- "Select" Refrigerant type or Empty Cylinders from the drop-down menu.
- Check all boxes that apply: "Cylinder Size - PSI - Deposit" and "Qty."
- "Enter" total gross weight for each refrigerant type.
Note: If Empty Cylinders is selected, the total gross weight is automatically calculated.
- Select "Save" after entering details for each refrigerant type.
- Repeat above steps until all refrigerant types are entered.
- Select "Save" and "Close."
- Return to the BOL form.
||Review the information entered.
» Select "Edit" or "Delete" by clicking box to the right of the Description of Material.
||Select "Edit" and the Edit Materials window will open. Edit information as entered information, then "Save" and "Close."
Note: Adjust the Gross Wt. when adding or reducing cylinder count.
» Select "Delete" by checking the "x."
||Close Enter quantity of "Pallets/Skids" for each cylinder size category:
- Select "Cylinder Size" from the drop down menu.
- Enter "Qty" for selected Cylinder Size and "Add."
- Repeat steps for each Cylinder Size and "Add."
- "Delete" to remove an entry by clicking red "x."
- The "Summary" will automatically update including Pallet/Skid weights.
||Check box if applicable: "Placards Offered if Aggregate Gross Weight Exceeds 1,000 lbs."
||Enter: "SHIPPER'S NAME", "Do you need tags" - check appropriate box, and "Special Instruction" to provide specific details or special handling of shipment.
||Select "Print Form" to print a .PDF of the completed Bill-of-Lading.
||Select "Submit by E-Mail" to send the completed BOL to DuPont and to you and/or to the email address(es) entered in top section of the BOL form.
||Confirmation message will appear together with proper return procedures.