Laminated Glass News Archives
Published for more than 15 years, DuPont Laminated Glass News has been a constant source of focused information about laminated glass interlayer advances, glazing design techniques, and noteworthy projects from around the world. On this page are collected stories from years past. For our latest stories, see the current issue.
- LGN-September 2013: DuPont™ SentryGlas® Eclipses PVB and Tempered Glass in Canopy Impact Tests
- LGN-June 2013: Real building to get the "Changing Faces" treatment
- LGN-April 2013: GPD Finland - DuPont shows the way forward
- LGN-January 2013: DuPont™ SentryGlas® provides high resistance to temperature and humidity on facade for Sowwah Square Towers in Abu Dhabi
- LGN-November 2012: Glass Without Connections: The Planar™ and DuPont™ SentryGlas® System
- LGN-September 2012: Delivering Structural and Aesthetic Performance with DuPont™ SentryGlas®
Explore the most recent issue of Laminated Glass News as emailed to subscribers.