Research Triangle Park, NC, September 17, 2007
DuPont to Showcase Semiconductor Materials at SEMICON Europa 2007
DuPont will feature its expanding portfolio of advanced packaging materials at SEMICON Europa 2007. This year’s show will be held at the Stuttgart Trade Fair Center in Stuttgart, Germany on October 9-11, 2007.
SEMICON Europa is the most comprehensive event in Europe dedicated to microelectronics and photovoltaic manufacturing.
Please stop by DuPont stand #834 in Hall 1 to learn about semiconductor product technology from several DuPont businesses, including :
- DuPont EKC Technology - DuPont EKC Technology, Ltd. is Europe's leading manufacturer of high quality, value added process chemicals for the semiconductor industry. Our post-etch residue removers are designed to be used in aluminum and copper processes in both single wafer and batch tools.. The EKC product line also offers post CMP cleaners for copper and tungsten, while providing enabling chemistries in the removal of resist films for bumping processes.
- DuPont Advanced Packaging Lithography - DuPont APL offers Microlithographic Polymer Films (MPF) and dry film photoresists designed for advanced semiconductor packaging, wafer level packaging and MEMS applications
- DuPont™ Zyron® Electronic Gases - DuPont Zyron® electronic gases supplies high purity dry etchant gases and CVD chamber cleaning gases.
- DuPont™ Kalrez® Perfluoroelastomer Parts -DuPont Performance Elastomers will highlight its latest product, Kalrez® 9100 perfluoroelastomer parts for ultra-low contamination in aggressive plasma environments. Kalrez® 9100 parts offer performance that surpasses industry maintenance standards for greater equipment uptime in deposition, etching and select ashing processes.
- HD MicroSystems™ - HD MIcroSystems™ offers polyimide coatings used as stress buffer, passivation, bumping layer, C-4, interlayer dielectric, bond pad redistribution, LCD alignment, and OLED insulation layer applications.
For more information, please visit www.semicon.org