Driving Business Results through Improved Sustainability and Social Value Creation - A DuPont Sustainable Solutions Executive Forum
(Held in conjunction with Africa Mining Indaba 2013)
Africa Mining Indaba is the world’s largest mining investment event, and DuPont Sustainable Solutions will bring you a robust panel discussion on “Driving Business Results through Improved Sustainability and Social Value Creation”.
- 06 February 2013
- Cape Town International Conference Centre
- South Africa
A new paradigm is emerging within the African mining industry, and companies will only be able to succeed if they differentiate themselves through improved sustainability and social value creation.
Within this context, DuPont will proudly host the forum on how leaders can shape their businesses to reap maximum benefit, and collaborate with key stakeholders to generate value for both business and society.
- Andrew Grant Mackenzie - Director, Environmental & Social Responsibility, Nimba Iron Ore Project
- Davide Vassallo - Managing Director: Sustainability and Capital Growth, DuPont Sustainable Solutions
- Nicholas Cotts - Group Executive for Environment and Social Responsibility, Newmont Mining Corporation
- Sheila Khama - Former CEO, De Beers Botswana and Director: Extractive Resources Services, African Center for Economic Transformation
- Veronica Nyhan Jones - Global Mining Sector Lead: Advisory Services, International Finance Corporation
- Rafael Benke - Global Head: Corporate Affairs, Vale