DuPont™ Heavy Duty Acidic Tile Floor Cleaner
- Maximum strength acidic formula easily removes stains, soap scum, mineral deposits and efflorescence
- Makes tile and grout look new
- Safe for use on ceramic and porcelain tile and grout
- Concentrated formula makes up to 17 quarts
Where to Use
Ceramic and porcelain tile, granite, slate,sandstone and grout.
Do not use on colored concrete, dyed granite and acid sensitive stones such as marble, limestone and travertine. If unsure if granite is dyed, test first in a small inconspicuous area. If granite shows discoloration up to 24 hours after applying, do not use product.
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Test in small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Heavy duty dilution may darken some surfaces. This acid-based cleaner will etch or damage most marble, limestone and travertine surfaces. Will etch or corrode most metal surfaces. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling product. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
Heavy Duty Acidic Tile Floor Cleaner
- Apply mixed solution with a clean mop, towel, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water.
- Clean and rinse tools with water.
- Reseal cleaned area.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care