DuPont™ Heavy Duty Coating Stripper
- Removes tough floor coatings, waxes and finishes
- Maximum strength formula
- Safe for use on natural stone and grout
- Low odor and non-flammable
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
Available Size(s) and Price:
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
Where to Use:
Suitable for all natural stone surfaces including slate, marble, and saltillo. Can also be used on ceramic and porcelain tile, not intended for use on surfaces other than stone and masonry.
Directions for Use:
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling product. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes. Avoid contact with surfaces not intended to be treated. Product can cause plastics to haze, and can dull linoleum surfaces. Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Product should not be used in extreme temperatures. Recommended application temperature range is 50°F to 90°F.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Do not dilute before applying.
- Liberally apply an even coat over the required area with a paint brush, mop or paint pad. DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH A SPRAYER. Apply a second coat 10 minutes after the first coat to ensure an even application. Immediately remove product from unintended surfaces with a wet cloth to prevent potential damage to those surfaces.
- Application times will vary depending on type of coating being removed. The following are approximate application times:
– Sealer, wax and varnish: 30 to 60 minutes
– Polyurethane and acrylic: 1 to 2 hours
– Epoxy grout haze: 1 to 2 hours
- Do not let Heavy Duty Coating Stripper dry on the surface. If product starts to dry, moisten with water to keep surface wet.
- Lightly rub surface with a nylon scrub brush or pad after testing a small area first to make sure that brush or pad will not scratch stone. Surface can be wet with water to enable easier removal of coating.
- Wipe up residual coating with clean, dry cloths.
- Rinse surface well with clean water.
- More then one application may be required; repeat steps 2 through 7 when necessary.
- Surface traffic may begin 2 hours after removal of coating.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.