DuPont™ Heavy Duty Grout Haze Remover
- Heavy duty alkaline cleaner removes grout haze and residue
- Maximum strength, alkaline formula
- Removes cementitious grout haze
- Reduces overall installation time
- Concentrated formula makes up to 9 quarts
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate and sandstone.
Ceramic and porcelain tile and grout.
Masonry and concrete.
Directions for Use:
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling concentrate. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
During Grout Clean-up:
- Clean up residual grout according to the grout manufacturer’s instructions.
- Dilute 1 part Heavy Duty Grout Haze Remover with 8 parts water.
- For the final grout removal wipe down and rinse, wet a grout sponge or clean towel with Heavy Duty Grout Haze Remover cleaning solution and wring out.
- Wipe the dampened sponge/towel diagonally across the surface to be cleaned. Rinse and wring out sponge/towel regularly.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 as necessary.
- Using a clean grout sponge and/or cloth towel, remove remaining cleaning solution.
Post Grout Clean-Up:
- After 72 hours dilute 1 part Heavy Duty Grout Haze Remover with 4 parts water if grout haze was not completely removed during the initial clean-up. After 7 days, use product full strength but do not leave product on surface for more than 10 minutes.
- Apply directly to the surface to be cleaned and lightly rub with a scrub brush or white nylon pad. To facilitate use, product can be sprayed directly onto problem areas. Do not use a power sprayer to apply product.
- Remove product using a clean sponge, mop or wet/dry vacuum.
- Rinse area well with clean water and dry.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.