DuPont™ Heavy Duty Stone & Tile Floor Cleaner
- For tough cleaning projects
- Maximum strength alkaline formula cuts through built-up dirt, grease and grime
- Safe for use on natural stone and ceramic and porcelain tile surfaces
- Acid neutralizer for acidic cleaners
- Concentrated formula makes up to 9 quarts
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone, masonry, concrete, ceramic and porcelain tile, grout, DuPont™ Zodiaq® and flagstone.
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Test in small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling concentrate. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
Heavy Duty Stone & Tile Floor Cleaner
- Apply mixed solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
- Reseal cleaned area.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care