DuPont™ Sanitizer for Sealed Natural Stone
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria in 1 minute
- Will not damage sealed natural stone
- Food contact surface sanitizer
- Effective against household germs and
odors by animal waste and bathroom
and kitchen odors
Where to Use:
Washable hard, nonporous surfaces: sealed natural stone, sealed grout, DuPont™ Corian® surfaces, DuPont™ Zodiaq® surfaces, glass, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic and glazed fiberglass, plastic, chrome and vinyl.
Directions for Use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of use and desired results.
To sanitize countertops:
- Remove all large food particles and/or soil.
- Clean all surfaces thoroughly using a good detergent or cleaner. Rinse surface with potable water after cleaning.
- Spray DuPont™ Sanitizer for Sealed Natural Stone onto surface until thoroughly wet.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 1 minute.
- Let surfaces air dry or wipe with a clean cloth, towel, or paper towel. Do not rinse surface.
Sanitizing non-food contact surfaces:
Apply this ready-to-use product to sanitize hard, non-porous surfaces with a clean cloth, mop, sponge, wipe or hand pump trigger sprayer. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Allow to air dry. For sprayer application, use a hand pump trigger sprayer. Spray 6–8 inches from surface. Avoid breathing spray.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
Product Performance Guarantee