DuPont™ Stone & Tile Floor Cleaner
- Non-abrasive formula is safe for use on natural stone, and ceramic and procelain tile floors.
- pH-balanced formula won’t damage sealer or stone like other cleaners.
- Concentrated formula makes up to 16 gallons.
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone, flagstone, masonry, concrete, ceramic and porcelain tile and grout.
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Be sure surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear and gloves when handling concentrate. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
|Stone & Tile|
|Heavy duty||4 oz||1 Gallon|
|Light duty||2 oz||1 Gallon|
One quart of concentrate makes up to 64 quarts of cleaning solution.
- Apply mixed solution with a damp mop, sponge or appropriate professional cleaning equipment.
- Clean entire area with mop, changing mop water often to ensure that soil is not redeposited. Wipe or rinse cleaned area.
- Let area dry completely before using.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care