DuPont™ Granite & Marble Countertop Polish
- Adds quick, brilliant shine to polished stone
- Restores luster
- Leaves no greasy film behind
- For polished stone countertops and vanities
Where to Use
Polished natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, onyx, travertine, and DuPont™ Zodiaq®. NOT FOR USE ON FLOORS. MAY CREATE SLIPPING HAZARD.
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Do not use on floors as product may create slipping hazard. Always test Granite & Marble Countertop Polish in a small, inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of oils, waxes and coatings.
- Spray a light coat over the entire surface.
- Spread the polish evenly with a clean, dry towel.
- Buff off polish with a clean, dry towel.
- Continue buffing until high shine appears.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care