DuPont™ Semi Gloss Sealer & Finish
- Deepens and enhances natural color
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- For interior use
- 2-in-1 formula leaves a light sheen and protects against stains
Quart: 25–75 square feet
Gallon: 100–300 square feet
* Depends on porosity of surface to be treated.
Where to Use
Slate, saltillo, textured limestone, textured travertine and concrete floors. Not intended for use on glazed, polished, honed or nonabsorbing surfaces, wood floors and decks, showers, countertops, or near pool areas.
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method, achievement of desired results, and to ensure good adhesion. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes. Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Surface must be thoroughly clean, dry, and free of any sealers or coatings before application. Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion and appearance. Semi-Gloss Sealer & Finish should not be applied to a wet or moist surface. Avoid applying onto surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48–72 hours after grouting. Fresh concrete slabs require a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying the sealer.
- Shake well before using.
- Liberally apply 2–4 even coats with a natural bristle brush, roller, or paint pad applicator. Do not apply product with a sprayer or sponge. Avoid puddling of liquid during application. Failure to apply a sufficient amount of sealer to the surface may result in an undesirable finish or degradation of the coating. More coats may be applied if desired.
- Allow 30–45 minutes between coats or until surface is dry to the touch.
- Surface traffic may begin 12 hours after final application; keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours; full cure is achieved in 24–48 hours.
- Keep surface clean and dry as finished surfaces may become slippery when wet.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
3–5 years. Touch up on higher-traffic areas may be required on a more frequent basis.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care