DuPont™ Stone Sealer & Enhancer
- Revitalizes dull, faded stone
- Safe for grout
- Easy to use, water-based formula
- For interior use
- 2-in-1 formula deepens stone’s natural beauty and protects against stains
Available Size(s) and Price:
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
Quart: 20–65 square feet
Gallon: 8–260 square feet
Where to Use:
Unpolished natural stone such as bluestone, flagstone, travertine, limestone, slate, textured stone, flamed stone and tumbled stone. Also for use on grout.
Directions for Use:
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for at least 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of sealers, waxes and coatings. Not recommended for exterior surfaces. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective eyewear and gloves. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply product evenly and liberally using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, roller or brush. Avoid applying product on unintended surfaces.
- Allow product to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes; denser material may require maximum time for Stone Sealer & Enhancer to penetrate. Spread excess over entire area for even penetration. Following penetration time, completely wipe surface dry with a clean dry towel. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS STONE SEALER & ENHANCER TO DRY COMPLETELY ON SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces or if a darker appearance is required. Apply second coat 1 hour after first coat following directions in steps 2–3.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until the recommended time periods have passed.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
3–5 years on interior surfaces.
Product Performance Guarantee
Sign up now to receive email about DuPont™ Stone Care