DuPont™ Aerosol Grout Sealer
- Protects against water- and oil-based stains
- Easy to use, perfect for counters and walls
- Penetrating formula seals out moisture
Available Size(s) and Price
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
13.5 oz Aerosol Can: 50 – 125 linear feet
Where to Use
Natural stone, ceramic and porcelain tile.
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Ensure area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Surface temperature should be 50°–80°F. Open windows and doors and use exhaust fans. Keep children and pets out of area until foot traffic can be resumed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method and desired results. Avoid spraying surfaces not intended for treatment. Can be used 24 hours after grouting. Grout must be clean, dry and free of sealers and coatings.
- Shake well before using.
- Hold can with extended arm 10 to 16 inches from the grout surface, aim nozzle, and spray sealer evenly along the grout line. Keep can tilted to assure even product distribution.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, wipe entire surface with dry cloth to remove excess sealer on grout and tile surfaces.
- Dried residue from excess sealer can be removed from tile surfaces by wiping with a dry cloth.
- A second coat is recommended and can be applied as soon as 1 hour after completing initial application.
- Surface traffic may begin 2 hours after final application.
- Keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours, optimally 36 to 72 hours.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care