DuPont™ Granite & Marble Countertop Sealer
- Protects against stains
- Preserves stone’s natural beauty
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Great for natural stone countertops
- Protects up to 5 years
Available Size(s) and Price:
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
16 fluid ounce spray bottle: 7 - 75 square feet
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, saltillo, slate and bluestone.
Directions for Use::
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets off of treated surface until it is dry.
- Mask off and protect any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Liberally apply an even coat on surfaces being treated.
- Allow sealer to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces. Apply 30–40 minutes after first coating as directed in steps 2-3.
- 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If foot traffic begins earlier, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved. Clean tools used during application with water.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
3–5 years on interior surfaces and 1–3 years on exterior surfaces. For frequently used surfaces, annual sealing is recommended.
Product Performance Guarantee
Sign up now to receive email about DuPont™ Stone Care