DuPont™ Grout Sealer
- Protects against dirt-, water- and oil-based stains
- Makes cleaning easier
- For ceramic and porcelain tile installations
- Deep-sealing formula keeps grout looking newer longer
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Interior and exterior use
Available Size(s)and Price
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
Applicator (4 fluid ounces): 15 – 30 linear feet
Pint: 75 – 125 linear feet
Quart: 150 – 250 linear feet
Gallon: 600 – 1000 linear feet
Where to Use
Grout for natural stone, ceramic and porcelain tile.
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for at least 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F before sealing. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Apply directly onto grout lines and joints to thoroughly wet surface using a paint pad, roller or brush. Avoid applying sealer on unintended surfaces.
- Allow sealer to completely penetrate into the grout, 5–15 minutes.
- Liberally apply a second coat following steps 1–2.
- Wipe up all sealer from the surface of the tile. Using a clean, dry, lint-free, cotton towel or mop.
- If sealer was not completely wiped off and a residue appears, wipe entire surface with a towel dampened with sealer. Use a white nylon pad to loosen residue and wipe surface with a clean white absorbent towel.
- A full cure is achieved after 24-48 hours; foot traffic may begin in 4 hours. If needed sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care