DuPont™ Quick-Seal Aerosol Grout Sealer
- Grout and seal the same day—great for professionals!
- Unique walk-and-spray nozzle is perfect for floors and walls
- Maximum protection against water- and oil-based stains
- Finish the job fast—apply 2 hours after grouting
Available Size(s) and Price
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
13.5 oz Aerosol Can: 50 – 125 linear feet
Where to Use
Grout for natural stone, ceramic and porcelain tile
Directions for Use
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Ensure area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Surface temperature should be 50°to 80°F. Open windows and doors and use exhaust fans. Keep children and pets out of area until foot traffic can be resumed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method and desired results. Avoid spraying surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, product can be applied as soon as 2 hours after grouting. For best results, wait 4 hours or more. Grout should be firm to the touch before application. For cured installations, grout must be clean, dry, and free of sealers and coatings.
- Shake well before using
- Hold can with extended arm 10 to 16 inches from the grout surface, aim nozzle, and spray sealer evenly along the grout line. Keep can tilted to assure even product distribution.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, wipe entire surface with dry cloth to remove excess sealer. If using on newly applied grout, wipe lightly to avoid disturbing grout.
- Dried residue from excess sealer can be removed from tile surfaces by wiping with a dry cloth.
- A second coat is recommended and may be applied within one hour of initial application.
- On cured grout, surface traffic may begin 2 hours after final application. For newly installed grout, follow manufacturer’s guidance. Keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours, optimally 36 to 72 hours.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
1-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Sign up to receive email from DuPont™ Stone Care