DuPont™ Stain Protecting Grout Additive
- Grout and seal in one easy step – just mix with grout instead of water
- Protects grout against water & oil-based stains
- Won’t affect grout color
Available Size(s)and Price:
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
Where to Use:
For use with sanded and unsanded cement based grout. Not for use on epoxy grouts.
Directions for Use:
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during mixing and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
Test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for at least 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of waxes and coatings. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F before sealing. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Use DuPont™ Stain Protecting Grout Additive instead of water when preparing grout.
- Prepare grout according to the grout manufacturer’s recommended mixing instructions using a grout trowel or low speed mixer to achieve the appropriate grout consistency.
- Allow the grout to stand for 10 minutes, re-mix before application.
- Apply grout in accordance with the grout manufacturer’s recommended application instructions.
- Foot traffic on grout surfaces may begin 24 hours after installation. Protect grout from water immersion or freezing for 10 days, or per grout manufacturer’s instructions, whichever is longer.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
Product Performance Guarantee
Sign up now to receive email about DuPont™ Stone Care