DuPont™ Stone Sealer
- Standard protection against water- and oil-based stains
- For bathrooms and floors
- Easy-to-use, water-based formula
- Interior and exterior use
- Protects up to 2 years
Available Size(s) and Price:
To purchase a product from the online store, select the size from the menu below and click the "Buy Now" button.
Quart: Up to 115 square feet
Gallon: Up to 460 square feet
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, slate, and travertine.
Directions for Use:
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed.
Test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean, and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces 1 hour after standing water is removed. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply sealer evenly and liberally using a paint pad, roller or brush. DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH A SPRAYER.
- Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes while spreading excess sealer over entire area for even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- Apply second coat as needed for porous, absorbent surfaces 30–40 minutes after first coat, following directions in steps 2–3.
- 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean, dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove any residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, wait 2–3 minutes, then rub lightly with a white nylon pad. Wipe again thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure is achieved.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
1-2 years on interior surfaces and up to 1 year on exterior surfaces.
Product Performance Guarantee
Sign up now to receive email about DuPont™ Stone Care