Stone Care Do's and Don'ts
For a quick list of basic stone care do's and don'ts.
• DO use coasters under glasses, especially if they contain alcohol or citrus juices.
• DO use trivets or mats under hot dishes or cookware.
• DO use place mats under china, ceramics, silver or other objects that may scratch your stone’s surface.
• DO place a small rug or mat at entryways to trap dirt and sand from normal foot traffic.
• DO dust countertops, islands, vanities and floors frequently.
• DO blot up spills immediately to minimize permanent damage to the stone.
• DO clean surfaces regularly with neutral cleaners designed for stone.
• DON’T use vinegar, bleach, ammonia, other general purpose cleaners, bathroom cleaners or tub and tile cleaners.
• DON’T use abrasive cleaners such as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
• DON’T use alkaline cleaners not specifically formulated for stone.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.