DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Advanced Grout Sealer
To purchase this product, please search for a distributor near you.
Features and Benefits
- Maximum protection against stains
- Keeps grout looking new
- Apply only two hours after grouting
- Great for tile countertops, floors, and walls
Where to Use
Grout for natural stone, ceramic, and porcelain tile.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Ensure area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Open windows and doors and use exhaust fans. Keep children and pets out of area until foot traffic can be resumed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine appropriate application method and desired results. Avoid spraying surfaces not intended for treatment. For new installations, product can be applied as soon as 2 hours after grouting. For best results, wait 4 hours or more. Grout should be firm to the touch before application. For cured installations, grout must be clean, dry, and free of sealers and coatings.
- Shake well before using
- Hold can with extended arm 10 to 16 inches from the grout surface, aim nozzle, and spray sealer evenly along the grout line. Keep can tilted to assure even product distribution.
- After 10 to 15 minutes, wipe entire surface with dry cloth to remove excess sealer. If using on newly applied grout, wipe lightly to avoid disturbing grout.
- A second coat is recommended and may be applied within one hour of initial application.
- Dried residue from excess sealer can be removed from tile surfaces by wiping with a dry cloth.
- On cured grout, surface traffic may begin 2 hours after final application. For newly installed grout, follow manufacturer’s guidance. Keep installation dry for a minimum of 12 hours, optimally 36 to 72 hours.
Available Sizes and Coverage
13.5 oz Aerosol Can: 200-500 linear ft
Note: Advanced Grout Sealer is not available in Canada.
Product Information Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee