DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional BulletProof® Stone Sealer
Features and Benefits
• Advanced penetrating microbond protection
• Maximum protection against most stains
• Makes cleaning stone easier
• Preserves natural look
• Water-based low-solids coating
• Interior and exterior
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, bluestone, saltillo, travertine and sandstone. Best suited for the most porous stone surfaces.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean and free of waxes and coatings. Sealer may be applied to damp surfaces one hour after standing water has been removed. Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
1. Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller or brush. DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH SPRAYER.
3. Allow sealer to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes. During this time, distribute sealer over entire area to ensure even penetration. Remove excess sealer by wiping entire surface thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
4. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces and should be applied 30–40 minutes after initial application as directed in steps 2 and 3.
5. 15–30 minutes after final application, wipe entire surface with clean dry towels to remove any excess sealer. To remove residue, reapply a thin coat of sealer, allow to dwell for 2–3 minutes, agitate with a white nylon pad and dry thoroughly with clean, dry towels.
6. A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If foot traffic must resume sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved.
7. Clean tools with water.
Available Sizes and Coverage
Pint: 10-50 sq ft
Quart: 15-100 sq ft
Gallon: 50-400 sq ft
5 Gallon: 250-2,000 sq ft
55 Gallon: 2,750-22,000 sq ft
Expected Wear: 3-5 years on interior surfaces and 1-3 years on exterior surfaces.
Under SCAQMD Rule 1113, VOC = <400 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
20 g/L (including water) for U.S. state purposes (Low Solids Coating).
Product Performance Guarantee
For our Product Performance Guarantee click here.