DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Grout Release
Features and Benefits
- Makes grout clean-up during installation easy
- Prevents grout from staining stone
- Water-based coating
- Interior and exterior
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone and tumbled stone. Masonry and concrete.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine the ease of application and desired results. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of loose debris. Not recommended for use on ceramic tile and dense (low absorbency) stone. Surface temperature should be between 50ºF and 80ºF.
- Mask off and protect any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- Apply an even coat with a paint pad, paintbrush, paint roller or low-pressure sprayer.
- Allow the Grout Release to completely penetrate the surface for 5-15 minutes.
- Wipe up all remaining sealer from the surface. Do not allow pooling or sealer to dry on the surface. Do not over apply.
- Allow for a minimum of 4 hours cure time prior to grouting.
- After grouting, remove excess grout. Do not allow grout to completely dry prior to removal.
- Clean equipment with water.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Gallon: 850-1,700 sq ft
- 5 Gallon: 4,250-8,500 sq ft
- 55 Gallon: 46,750-93,500 sq ft
Product Information Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|