DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Enhancer
Features and Benefits
- Easier to use, water-based formula
- Enriches color
- Standard protection against most stains
- Interior use
Where to Use
Natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone and textured stone. Masonry and concrete.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for at least 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of sealers, waxes and coatings. Not recommended for exterior surfaces. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective eyewear and gloves. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply product evenly and liberally using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, roller or brush. Avoid applying product on unintended surfaces.
- Allow product to penetrate the surface for 15–30 minutes; denser material may require maximum time for Enhancer to penetrate. Keep surface wet with sealer, adding more product if needed to prevent dry spots, for the entire penetration time. Following penetration time, completely wipe surface clean and dry with absorbent towels. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS ENHANCER TO DRY COMPLETELY ON SURFACE.
- A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces or if a darker appearance is required. Apply second coat 1 hour after first coat following directions in steps 1 and 2.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until the recommended time periods have passed.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Quart: 20-65 sq ft
- Gallon: 75-250 sq ft
- 5 Gallon: 375-1,250 sq ft
- 55 Gallon: 4,125-13,750 sq ft
- Expected Wear: 3-5 years
Product Information Downloads
- Under SCAQMD Rule 1113, VOC = <400 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
- 19 g/L (including water) for U.S. state purposes (Low Solids Coating).
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D14636867||Enhancer - Water Based||Quart||$45.79|
|D14636898||Enhancer - Water Based||Gallon||$138.12|