DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Lacquer
For Professional Use Only
To purchase this product, please search for a distributor near you.
For an easier-to-use, water-based technology we recommend High Gloss Finishing Sealer.
Features and Benefits
- Topical high gloss look and enriches color
- Maximum protection against most stains
- Solvent-based, interior and exterior
Where to Use
Natural stone, masonry and concrete (outdoor patios, walkways, driveways, garage floors, concrete slabs, sidewalks, retaining walls and BBQ areas). Not intended for use on dense, glazed, polished, or non-absorbing surfaces (ceramic tile, porcelain tile), wood floors and decks.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in an inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved and to ensure good adhesion. Surface must be thoroughly clean and dry before application. Lacquer should not be applied to a wet or moist surface. Not recommended for areas with high moisture intrusion from below the surface. Application to a dirty or dusty surface will affect adhesion.
- Use DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional KlenzAll™ Cleaner or DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Restore™ Acidic Cleaner as needed to thoroughly clean surface. To remove previously applied lacquers and coatings, use DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Coating Stripper.
- Allow newly cleaned surface to completely dry prior to applying Lacquer.
- Fresh concrete requires a minimum of 28 days to cure before applying Lacquer.
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Apply in air temperatures between 55ºF and 80ºF and on a cool, dry surface. Use only in a well-ventilated area.
- While wearing an organic vapor respirator, liberally apply 2 to 4 even coats with a solvent-resistant natural bristle brush or roller. Failure to apply a sufficient amount of Lacquer to the surface may result in chipping or degradation of the coating. More coats may be applied if desired. Do not thin before using.
- Allow 1–3 hours between coats or until surface is dry to the touch.
- After application, do not walk on surface until Lacquer is completely cured. Lacquer will cure in 24–48 hours.
- Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be flammable. Clean up promptly after job is complete. Clean equipment with lacquer thinner and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area. Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of the reach of children and pets. When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations.
- Lacquer can be reapplied over existing coat of Lacquer to touch up scratches, bubbles, footprints, etc. No stripping is required. Finished surfaces may be slippery when wet.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Gallon*: 100-400 sq ft
- 5 Gallon*: 500-2,000 sq ft
* Not available in all areas.
Product Information Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee