DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Paver Sealer & Enhancer
Features and Benefits
- Enriches color
- Standard protection against most stains
- Easy to use, water-based formula
- Interior and exterior use
Where to Use
Concrete pavers, masonry, brick, concrete, mortar.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for at least 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of sealers, waxes and coatings. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
- Shake well before using.
- Apply product evenly using a paint pad, roller or brush. Avoid applying product on unintended surfaces. Do not apply product with a sprayer.
- Allow product to penetrate surface for 15–30 minutes. Spread excess over entire area for even penetration. Following penetration time, completely wipe surface clean with a clean dry towel.
- A second coat is recommended for highly porous concrete pavers. Apply second coat 1 hour after first coat following directions in steps 2 and 3.
- A full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until the recommended time periods have passed.
- Clean tools used during application with water.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Gallon: 125-275 sq ft
- 5 Gallon: 625-1,375 sq ft
- 55 Gallon: 6,875-15,125 sq ft
- Expected Wear: 2-5 years
Product Information Downloads
- <400 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes
- 38 g/L (including water) for U.S. state purposes (Low Solids Coating)
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D14924439||Paver Sealer & Enhancer||Gallon||$70.36|