DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Polishing Powder
Features and Benefits
- Creates smooth, satin finish
- Eliminates etch marks and light wear patterns
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine and terrazzo.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- If surface is heavily soiled, pre-clean with DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional KlenzAll™ Cleaner if needed.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- If using DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Shining Powder following the use of Polishing Powder, ensure that the surface is well rinsed and a new pad is used.
- Apply approximately 1/2 cup Polishing Powder plus 1 cup clean water to stone surface.
- Refinish using a hand orbital sander or weighted floor machine at 130–140 lb, 175 rpm, fitted with a natural hair pad.
- Keep compound wet while refinishing with plenty of water. Add Polishing Powder as needed.
- Refinish area until desired level of polish is achieved.
- For a highly polished finish follow with Shining Powder.
- Rinse well and use a wet vacuum or hot water extraction unit to remove all remaining compound.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Polishing Powder: Available in 1.55 lb and 10 lb Containers
- Coverage: 500-1,000 sq ft per pound
Product Information Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D12447164||Polishing Powder||1.55 lb||$65.63|