DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Shining Powder
Features and Benefits
- Creates high shine finish
- Brings back luster of polished stone
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine and terrazzo.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
- If surface is heavily soiled, pre-clean with DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional KlenzAll™ Cleaner if needed.
- Mask any surfaces not intended to be treated.
- If using Shining Powder following the use of DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Polishing Powder, ensure that the surface is well rinsed and a new pad is used.
- Ensure surface is flat and smooth. Deep scratches or strong acid etching may require refinishing with DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Honing Powder and/or Polishing Powder prior to using Shining Powder.
- Apply approximately 1/2 cup Shining Powder plus 1 cup clean water to stone surface.
- Refinish using a hand orbital sander or weighted floor machine at 130–140 lb, 175 rpm, fitted with a natural hair pad.
- Keep Shining Powder wet with water while refinishing. Add Shining Powder as needed.
- Refinish area until desired level of shine is achieved.
- Rinse well and use wet vacuum or hot water extraction unit to remove all remaining Shining Powder.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Shining Powder: Available in 1.5 lb and 10 lb Containers
- Coverage: 500-1,000 sq ft per pound
Product Information Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D12447134||Shining Powder||1.5 lb||$66.80|