DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Heavy Duty Coating Stripper
Features and Benefits
- Professional strength formula
- Removes tough coatings, lacquers, varnishes, and epoxy grout haze
- Low odor and non-flammable
- Easy to use, water-based formula
Where to Use
Suitable for all natural stone surfaces including slate, marble, and saltillo. Not intended for use on surfaces other than stone & masonry.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes. Avoid contact with surfaces not intended to be treated. Product can cause plastics (e.g., PET) to haze, and can dull linoleum surfaces. Avoid applying in direct sunlight. Should not be used in extreme temperatures. Recommended application temperature range is 50°F to 90°F.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Do not dilute before applying.
- Wear rubber gloves and eye protection during handling and application to prevent skin and eye contact.
- Liberally apply an even coat over the required area with a paint brush, mop or paint pad. DO NOT APPLY PRODUCT WITH A SPRAYER. Apply a second coat 10 minutes after the first coat to even out the thickness of the application. Immediately remove product from unintended surfaces with a wet cloth to prevent potential damage to those surfaces.
- Application times will vary depending on type of coating being removed. The following are approximate application times:
Sealer, Wax, and Varnish
30 to 60 minutes
Polyurethane and Acrylic
1 to 2 hours
1 to 2 hours
- Do not let Heavy Duty Coating Stripper dry on the surface. If product starts to dry, add water to keep surface wet.
- Agitate surface with a nylon scrub brush or pad after testing a small area first to make sure that brush or pad will not scratch stone. Surface can be wet with water to enable easier removal of coating.
- Wipe up residual coating with clean, dry cloths.
- Rinse surface well with clean water.
- More then one application may be required; repeat steps 3 through 8 when necessary.
- Surface traffic may begin 2 hours after removal of coating.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Quart: 25-50 sq ft
- Gallon: 80-200 sq ft
- 5 Gallon: 400-1,000 sq ft
Product Information Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D14667592||Heavy Duty Coating Stripper||Quart||$52.04|
|D15062823||Heavy Duty Coating Stripper||Gallon||$143.27|