DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional
KlenzAll™ Heavy Duty Stone & Tile Cleaner
Features and Benefits
- Powers through stubborn grease and soils
- Safe on stone, will not etch
- Professional strength, alkaline formula
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Ceramic and porcelain tile and grout. Masonry and concrete.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Avoid skin and eye contact with product. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling concentrate. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
- Apply mixed solution with a mop, sponge or sprayer. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water.
- Reseal cleaned area with a DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional sealer.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- 24 oz Sprayer
- Quart Concentrate: 500-4,000 sq ft
- Gallon Concentrate: 2,000-10,000 sq ft
- 5 Gallon Concentrate: 10,000-50,000 sq ft
- 55 Gallon Concentrate: 110,000-550,000 sq ft
Product Information Downloads
- KlenzAll™ Cleaner Technical Data Sheet
- Safety Data Sheet - Ready to Use
- Safety Data Sheet - Concentrate
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D12549682||KlenzAll™ Heavy Duty Stone & Tile Cleaner||24 oz Sprayer||$15.12|
|D14435661||KlenzAll™ Heavy Duty Stone & Tile Cleaner||Quart||$17.35|
|D12612328||KlenzAll™ Heavy Duty Stone & Tile Cleaner||Gallon||$51.46|