DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Oil Stain Remover
Features and Benefits
• Pulls out deep, set-in oil stains
• Leaves no residue
• Will not discolor stone
• Easy to use
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Grout for ceramic and porcelain tile. Masonry and concrete.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that area is well-ventilated and keep children and pets away from the area during application and until surface is clean and dry.
1. Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
2. Apply a 1/4-in thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least
1–2 in beyond the edge of the stain.
3. Do not cover.
4. Allow 48–72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
5. Remove powder and discard.
6. Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
7. If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
8. Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
9. Reseal cleaned area.
Available Sizes (and Coverage)
3oz Can: 14-28 sq in of surface at 1/4-in thickness
Pint Can: ½-1 sq ft of surface at 1/4-in thickness
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D12446896||Oil Stain Remover||3oz||$8.38|
|D12446904||Oil Stain Remover||Pint||$33.56|
Product Performance Guarantee
For our Product Performance Guarantee click here.