DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Oil Stain Remover
Features and Benefits
- Pulls out deep, set-in oil stains
- Leaves no residue
- Will not discolor stone
- Easy to use
Where to Use
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Grout for ceramic and porcelain tile. Masonry and concrete.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry, and free of waxes and coatings. Ensure that area is well-ventilated and keep children and pets away from the area during application and until surface is clean and dry.
- Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
- Apply a 1/4-in thick layer of paste to the stain. Ensure that the paste extends at least 1–2 in beyond the edge of the stain.
- Do not cover.
- Allow 48–72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
- Remove powder and discard.
- Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
- If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
- Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
- Reseal cleaned area.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- 3 oz Can: 14-28 sq in of surface at 1/4-in thickness
- Pint Can: 1/2-1 sq ft of surface at 1/4-in thickness
Product Information Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D12446896||Oil Stain Remover||3oz||$8.38|
|D12446904||Oil Stain Remover||Pint||$33.56|