DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional Restore™ Acidic Cleaner
Features and Benefits
- Renews tile and grout
- Cleans away hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence and soap scum
- Professional strength, acidic formula
Where to Use
Ceramic tile, porcelain tile and grout, granite, slate and sandstone.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Test in small inconspicuous area to determine required dilution and results. Be sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Heavy duty dilution may darken some surfaces. This acid-based cleaner will etch or damage most marble, limestone and travertine surfaces. Will etch or corrode most metal surfaces. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling product. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water according to the following mixing chart:
Restore™ Acidic Cleaner
- Apply mixed solution with a clean mop, towel or sponge. Avoid applying cleaner on unintended surfaces.
- Lightly rub with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove solution using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water.
- Reseal cleaned area with a DuPont™ StoneTech® Professional sealer.
Available Sizes and Coverage
- Quart Concentrate: 500-2,500 sq ft
- Gallon Concentrate: 2,000-8,000 sq ft
- 5 Gallon Concentrate: 10,000-40,000 sq ft
- 55 Gallon Concentrate: 110,000-440,000 sq ft
Product Informaton Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D14446083||Restore™ Acidic Cleaner||Quart||$17.28|
|D12447024||Restore™ Acidic Cleaner||Gallon||$51.46|