DuPont™ Sanitizer for Natural Stone
Features and Benefits
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria in 1 minute
- Will not damage sealed natural stone
- Food contact surface sanitizer
- Effective against household germs and
odors by animal waste and bathroom and kitchen odors
Where to Use
Washable hard, nonporous surfaces: sealed natural stone, sealed grout, DuPont™ Corian® surfaces, DuPont™ Zodiaq® surfaces, glass, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic and glazed fiberglass, plastic, chrome and vinyl.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of use and desired results.
Note: This product is registered for sale in the U.S. only.
To sanitize countertops:
- Remove all large food particles and/or soil.
- Clean all surfaces thoroughly using a good detergent or cleaner. Rinse surface with potable water after cleaning.
- Spray DuPont™ Sanitizer for Sealed Natural Stone onto surface until thoroughly wet.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 1 minute.
- Let surfaces air dry or wipe with a clean cloth, towel, or paper towel. Do not rinse surface.
- For regular maintenance cleaning, use DuPont™ Revitalizer® Cleaner & Protector to help reinforce protection.
Sanitizing non-food contact surfaces:
Apply this ready-to-use product to sanitize hard, non-porous surfaces with a clean cloth, mop, sponge, wipe or hand pump trigger sprayer. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Allow to air dry. For sprayer application, use a hand pump trigger sprayer. Spray 6–8 inches from surface. Avoid breathing spray.
24 oz Spray
Product Informaton Downloads
Product Performance Guarantee
|Product Code||Product||Size||Cost||Add to Cart|
|D14806150||Sanitizer||24 oz Sprayer||$11.79|