With DuPont SGR service, refinery customers have the option to transfer all or part of the requirement for sulfur gas processing, from refinery owned and operated Claus units to a DuPont owned and operated acid plant. DuPont can build an SGR plant on-site or adjacent to your refinery, owned and operated by DuPont.
DuPont On-Site SAR & SGR — the Total Solution:
DuPont builds, owns, operates and maintains Sulfuric Acid Regeneration (SAR) and Sulfur Gas Recovery (SGR) units. Process design improvements make investments in new on-site acid plants a viable solution, and we make sure that operating philosophy and reliability are always consistent with refinery schedules.
Benefits to your refinery business:
• On-site spent acid regeneration and sulfur gas recovery facilities
• Cleaner, more effective sulfur acid gas recovery alternatives than classic Sulfur Recovery Units (SRUs)
• Enhanced focus on core businesses for the refinery
• Improved operational flexibility
• Potential CAPEX reduction