To be considered eligible to work on-site at a DuPont facility, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Experience Modification Rate (EMR) of .99 or less.
- Total Recordable Frequency Rate (TRFR) of 5.0 or less.
- Proof that your company performs Substance Abuse testing.
- Proof that your company performs Criminal Background Checks.
- Insurance as stipulated below:
Workers’ Compensation - Statutory; Employer’s Liability - $500,000 per accident/per employee; and such other insurance as may be required by Statutory law. This policy shall include a waiver of subrogation to DuPont.
Commercial General Liability (Occurrence Form), including Contractual Liability and liability for Products and Completed Operations, in a combined limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage - $1,000,000 per occurrence. This policy shall name DuPont as additional insured.
Business Automobile Liability, in a combined single limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage - $1,000,000 per occurrence.
Other insurance appropriate for Supplier's business or as required by law.