DuPont Invites iPhone & iPod Touch Users to 'Get Connected' to Color with One-of-a-Kind mySurface App
Users Now Have Entire DuPont™ Corian® and Zodiaq® Palettes at Their Fingertips
- DuPont is revolutionizing the way consumers, architects and designers choose their surfaces with mySurface, the first iPhone application of its kind in the surfacing industry.
- The mySurface app will allow users to search for DuPont™ Corian® solid surface and DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface colors by hue, providing a color swatch that fills the screen along with information on how to order a sample.
- Users of mySurface have all the colors of Corian® and over 60 colors of Zodiaq® at their fingertips, inspiring homeowners, architects and designers to experiment and imagine the design possibilities.
- mySurface is making it fun and easy for consumers to match countertop colors with their kitchen and bath designs with this all-in-one tool.
- Architects and designers can now visualize surface color and texture while on the job, in any location, for any design application.
- DuPont will provide updates and enhanced features to the app on a regular basis to keep the tool at the forefront of technology. At this time, mySurface is available in the United States only.
"DuPont is committed to providing the latest technology and innovative solutions to our customers in order to make their lives easier," said Thomas F. Schuler, vice president and general manager — DuPont Building Innovations. "We are proud to be the first in the industry to launch a tool like mySurface, and we will continue to position DuPont at the forefront of technology and design."
# # #
The DuPont Oval, DuPont™, Corian® and Zodiaq® are registered trademarks or trademarks of DuPont or its affiliates. Only DuPont makes DuPont™ Corian® solid surfaces and Zodiaq® quartz surfaces.