Mushrooms and Asian Beef Stirfry recipe
A simple, quick way to get a meal on the table that’s nourishing and satisfying is this Asian-inspired stirfry. We marinated the steak ahead of time in a bottled Asian dressing and cooked it off the day before so that the evening meal gets on the table even faster. But, you can cook the steak at time of preparation by sautéing the marinated meat before beginning this recipe.
Step by Step:
1. In a wok pan with DuPont™ Teflon® nonstick coating, heat the oil and add the onions, garlic, and ginger.
2. Saute a few minutes until translucent.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook, browning them slightly.
4. Season with a few twists of pepper and a pinch of salt.
5. Add the kale and toss again, wilting the greens.
6. Add the cooked steak and toss to reheat. Serve with sesame seeds.