Environmental Advantages of Teflon® Fabric Protector
Clear Performance Advantages
- Repels 9x more stains1
- 95% of all water and oil based (i.e. food, make-up, hand oil) stains can be removed2
- Dries 40% faster
Additional Consumer Environmental Benefits
- Clothes stay better looking longer so you can live, work, and play without worrying about your clothes
- Save money—clothes spend 40% less time in the dryer and can use 50% less hot water
- Using less energy and less resources, reducing your carbon footprint
- Extending the life of your clothing—so it stays out of landfills longer
Compliant with major regulatory bodies
- Never made using PFOA and PFOS
- Compliant with EU Directive 2006/122 for PFOS
- US EPA 2010/15 PFOA Stewardship Program
- Listed on existing regulatory inventories including: US TSCA, Europe EINECS, China, Korea, and Japan LVE
- Compliant with all four classes of Oeko-Tex® standard 100 and bluesign® approved*
1based on AATCC testing after 30 washes vs. other technologies.
2 based on AATCC stain release testing of oil and water-based stains on cotton fabric.
*The Oeko-Tex® logo is a registered trademark of the Oeko-Tex® Association, protected under the Madrid agreement. PHOBOL® CP products are listed in the bluesign® registry of finishes.