New DuPont™ Zytel® LCPA resin
A balanced set of properties for demanding applications
With science-driven innovation, DuPont has enhanced PA610 and PA612 products and expanded the portfolio with two new series of polymers.
New Zytel® RSLC 4000 and New Zytel® LC 7000 offer a step change improvement over existing grades of Zytel® Long Chain Polyamides (LCPA). They have also proven commercial in replacing PA12.
The new series provide:
- Chemical resistance and ZnCl/CaCl stress cracking resistance that is comparable to PA11/PA12 and better than toughened, plasticized PA612 & PA610
- Flexibility similar to PA12
- Sustainable and reliable supply of raw materials from multiple source, including up to 63% renewable content
- Similar properties/functionality as PA12, but suitable for a much wider range of applications
- Excellent yield stress/stiffness balance, better than PA11/12
- Blow molding compatible
Visit Zytel® LCPA for more information on the entire line of LCPA resins.
For automotive applications and beyond
The combination of properties have already proven to be successful in automotive applications like fuel and air lines.
The new series can also meet the needs of industrial applications for hydraulic and pneumatic hoses and tubing in off-road vehicles, construction, oil & gas and more.