There is a DuPont™ Vespel® manufacturing plant in your part of the world. Place the tip of the mouse pointer over a red dot on the map to identify a location.
Mechelen, Belgium Circleville, Ohio, USA Valley View, Ohio, USA Pencader - Newark, Delaware, USA Utsunomiya, Japan Tuas, Singapore
Challenge us to solve your toughest design needs
Delivering on Innovation
DuPont™ Vespel® knows that swift delivery of our innovation has never been more important. Therefore we have:
- Established a global process for rapidly commercializing new parts from any Vespel® site from development to delivery
- Deployed commercialization leaders to every region to enhance communication and velocity
- Implemented an integrated management system that fully enables creativity and effectiveness in utilizing assets and eliminating waste
Quality & Reliability
All of our Vespel® Parts and Shapes are made with the same precision and attention to quality regardless of their origin. DuPont™ Vespel® employees undergo extensive training as part of their on boarding process, and our SAP system ensures seamless integration across our manufacturing network.
All manufacturing facilities are certified to TS16949, AS9000, and ISO14001 Quality System Registrations within 1 year of operation.
Building on the culture of continuous improvement, DuPont™ Vespel® employs the following management processes to ensure the delivery of the highest quality parts and shapes.
- Quality System developed and administered by lead DuPont quality auditor
- High Performance Work System (HPWS)
- Lean Manufacturing Design
- Experience with Six Sigma methodologies
- Supply Chain experts APICS certified (CPIM)
- Planning via DuPont Integrated Business Model