Grille 3501, Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Renovating an existing bar and restaurant to incorporate a sleek, contemporary casual design.
- Designing a bar area to be attractive and inviting, yet practical and easy to clean and maintain.
- Choosing durable, renewable materials that will stand up to the daily wear and tear of a busy bar and grill environment.
- Choosing a surface that could meet the specifications of a nontraditional curved design that allowed for maximum seating and comfort.
- Finding a unique material that could serve as a fun and functional focal point for the bar area.
- Selecting beautiful materials that could stand up to spills, hot plates, food service code requirements and constant use.
- With an extensive color palette and unique visual attributes, DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface provided a welcoming warmth and elegance that became the basis of the design.
- Zodiaq® surfaces were cut and fabricated into a custom-curved bar top that allowed for more seating at the bar.
- Zodiaq® quartz surfaces added radiance and visual interest as well as practicality and strength to this application—making it an ideal choice for a busy social setting.
- With an extensive color palette and distinct radiant crystals, Zodiaq® provides deep, saturated color with reflective qualities that add to the ambiance of modern environments.
- Zodiaq® quartz surfaces require no polishing or sealing, making them easy to clean and maintain. They are nonporous and resist chips, cracks, scratches and stains, offering excellent durability.
Versatile Zodiaq® is heat- and stain-resistant, and meets the necessary NSF/ANSI 51certification requirements for commercial food service applications.