- Creating a nationwide store design for a casual, family-based, fast-food restaurant chain.
- Adding new colors and attributes to the design to help set this restaurant apart from other chains.
- Designing transaction counters, dining tables, condiment stands, bar tops and bath vanities that are attractive, functional and durable.
- Finding practical surface materials available in interesting, unusual colors that would add to the new, distinctive design.
- Locating a material that could accommodate various custom applications and edge treatments within the restaurant.
- Choosing solid surface materials capable of withstanding high customer traffic and extreme daily abuse.
- DuPont™ Corian® solid surface is available in a wide range of interesting colors that helped to create a unique look that can be easily extended throughout the restaurant chain.
- Versatile Corian® met many specific design requirements—from varied surface applications to edge treatments.
- Corian® surfaces offered the stain, scratch and chip resistance necessary in a busy restaurant environment. Corian® also met food service and fire certifications.
- Available in a wide range colors, Corian® offers endless design options for a casual fast-food environment.
- Corian® is an extremely versatile and functional surface. It’s a stylish, practical option for a wide range of applications.
- Durable Corian® is nonporous and renewable, making it easy to clean and maintain with very little downtime.