DuPont Finance and Accounting professionals are responsible for the financial planning and reporting for the entire company as we address the global market’s need for food, energy and protection. They possess an unsurpassed attention to detail that allows them to effectively strategize, implement and monitor our global business goals. We’re looking for more people, in more places, to work efficiently, collaboratively, and with the highest integrity.
We offer career opportunities in Finance and Accounting to those with undergraduate degrees in Accounting and/or Finance (with nine credits or more in Accounting preferred). Finance also recruits MBAs (preferably with undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance, but other disciplines are considered). DuPont Finance provides challenging assignments and exposure to several facets of the Finance organization, including:
- Accounting (Financial and Cost Accounting)
- Tax (Federal, International and State)
- Business/Financial Analysis
- Planning and Advisory
Opportunities exist in all areas of Corporate Finance and within our business units. Finance responsibilities include:
- Prepare and analyze corporate financial statements and government reports
- Research accounting issues and policies and the application of those policies across DuPont
- Perform cost/variance analysis
- Prepare internal audit functions globally
- Prepare tax reports and tax returns globally
- Prepare monthly cost closings for all DuPont sites
- Assist the businesses with merger and acquisition activity
Our Finance Field Program provides an early-career opportunity to experience the diversity of DuPont through a series of rotational developmental assignments.