Global Strategy Leader, Training Solutions
Laurie A. Pankow is Global Strategy Leader of the Training Solutions practice for DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS). She has fifteen years of experience in the learning industry in a variety of functions, from strategy to business development, software and content research and development, and solution design and delivery. Worldwide, she advises DuPont businesses, as well as external clients and contractors, to assess and define learning objectives and achieve knowledge transfer through the implementation of effective learning programs.
Laurie Pankow has worked with a broad range of clients. Recent engagements include the creation and deployment of learning solutions across various industries in Asia and North America.
Areas of Specialization
- Client engagements across the manufacturing, automotive, pharmaceutical, and information technology sectors
- System integrations connecting learning, Human Resource, and IT technologies
- Synthesizing learning goals with overall business, safety, and productivity objectives
- Led software development team in creation of new eLearning Suite earning the 2011 Occupational Health and Safety “New Product of the Year” award
- Helped hundreds of global clients to design, scope, and implement learning strategies resulting in safer and more productive workforces
- Led the evolution of learning technologies, including an Authoring Tool which was awarded Brandon Hall’s Bronze “Best Advance in Technology for Rich Media Authoring” award
Laurie Pankow is results driven, with an extensive background in learning strategy and execution. She collaborates across enterprises to generate, share and leverage operational resources. Pankow joined DuPont in 2007 as Vice President of Business Development and was appointed to Global Practice Leader in 2010. In early 2011 she was promoted Global Strategy Leader, Training Solutions.
Pankow has significant experience in instructional systems design, custom course development, learning systems, and application design. She is versed in subject matter ranging from safety, industrial skills, ethics and compliance, and professional development to IT certification.
- Broad yet specialized experience in learning solutions ranging across content types, technology offerings, and services
- Master of Arts degree in Alternative Dispute Resolution from Wayne State University, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Kalamazoo College, USA
Before assuming her current role, Laurie Pankow held the leadership role for business and software development within Training Solutions. She created the global DuPont eLearning sales, delivery, and support teams, which currently service more than 1,000 customers on a worldwide basis.
Prior to joining DuPont, Pankow’s responsibilities have been at the regional and corporate levels, with a focus on direct and distribution markets around the globe. Pankow has served in a series of roles with leading providers including Thomson, Gartner, and PureSafety.