STRATCO®: The World-Leading Sulfuric Acid Alkylation Licensor
With over 80 years’ experience, STRATCO® technology helps refiners safely produce cleaner-burning gasoline with high octane, low RVP, low sulfur, and zero olefins. Our comprehensive products and services deliver lifelong support.
Originally developed in the late 1930s, and then licensed to refiners on a global scale, STRATCO® alkylation technology is based on decades of experience. We license sulfuric acid alkylation technology to oil refiners and offer equipment fabrication and lifelong support for our customized products and services. Our technology experts can work with you to assess and determine the right solution for your refinery. We support you every step of the way, from proposal, technology evaluation, and design through equipment fabrication, startup, and training. Our support continues in lifelong reactor component replacements, repairs, process-critical equipment, improvement studies, and operator training programs.
STRATCO® Alkylation Technology Licensing
Licensed and designed by DuPont, STRATCO® alkylation technology continues to be the preferred refinery technology for grassroots, revamp and expansion projects throughout the world.
Sulfuric Acid Alkylation Services and Solutions
Whether you’re considering an alkylation unit revamp, or seek to improve unit reliability or optimize unit operation, our Global Engineered Solutions (GES) team offers continuing support. We provide a comprehensive suite of ongoing reliability, operability and technical services and solutions for the sulfuric acid alkylation industry.
- Contactor™ hydraulic head mechanical seal and drive train technology improvements
- Replacement and retubed 1” and ¾” tube bundles
- Contactor shell replacement and repair
- Tube inserts technology
- Metallurgical upgrades
- Corrosion-resistant coatings
- Replacement parts and components
Unit Optimization Solutions
- Operations assessments
- Technical service
- Operator training simulators
- Operator training courses and programs
Process Critical Equipment Solutions
- Coalescing media and vessels
- Static mixers
- Reaction Zone Monitoring System (RZMS)
- Acid Transfer Monitoring System (ATMS)
- Acid sampling systems
- Test run and existing alkylation unit simulation
- Unit revamp and expansion studies & process designs
- Team ALKY
September 8-13, 2013, Grove Park Inn, Asheville, NC. DuPont hosts an annual Best Practices Workshop highlighting the STRATCO® Alkylation and MECS® Sulfuric Acid Regeneration Technologies.
- Read the DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) paper and see how the STRATCO® alkylation technology has numerous technological and competitive advantages over competitive technologies.
- See how world-leading MECS® sulfuric acid plant and clean technologies benefit the fertilizer, metallurgical, refining, chemical and other industries.
Product Data Sheets (4)
USES AND APPLICATIONS
USES AND APPLICATIONS
See how MECS® builds spent acid recovery plants with world-leading processes and technologies that boost performance, cut costs, and reduce emissions.