Food Service Design
DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface offers beauty, versatility, low maintenance, and other key attributes for food service design and food preparation.
Hygiene is always a priority wherever food is consumed. DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface is nonporous, durable, and easy-to-clean. Most Zodiaq® colors are NSF/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food contact, making them ideal for use where food is prepared and served. They are also tough, withstanding daily knocks and spills common in food service and food preparation environments.
DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface has so many uses in food service. It can help create a bar, a chair, a sink, a column, an eating surface, or a cook’s prep table. The most popular food service design applications for this amazingly versatile material include:
- Table Tops
- Serving Counters/Beverage Stations
- Bar Tops
- Reception Counters
- Food Preparation Areas
- Wall and Counter Cladding
- Trash Receptacles
- Restroom Vanity Tops
- Toilet Partition Systems
Dramatic, Yet So Much More
- 93% Quartz, one of nature’s strongest materials (with the exception of the Terra Collection which includes post-consumer recycled content).
- Durable, scratch-resistant, and heat-resistant.
- Most colors are NFS/ANSI Standard 51 Certified for food Contact.
- Class I (A) fire rated.
- Unconventionally beautiful: dramatic veining and movement capture the imagination.
- Does not require sealing, polishing or reconditioning.
- Will not support the growth of mold and mildew when properly cleaned.
- Stain resistant – stains cannot permeate, minor surface discolorations can be easily removed.
- Certified Kosher.
GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Certified® for children and schools as a low-emitting material.
The Right Choice for Food Service Design
With DuPont™ Zodiaq® quartz surface, which is backed by a limited warranty, you’ll be able to create colorful, inspiring surface designs that will make dining more pleasurable for customers and employees alike.
- Architects and designers are using DuPontTM Zodiaq® quartz surface to create lasting natural beauty in educational environments, from the campus cafeteria to the faculty lounge.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
INFORMATION & IDEAS
At DuPont Building Innovations we’re using evolutionary science every day to create smarter, safer, more comfortable, sustainable building solutions. We’re aiming for zero, zero impact, zero waste, zero harm, and net zero energy use.